House or Apartment?

If you live in a house (or an apartment without shared bin storage) your rubbish is collected by a private waste collector on a particular day each week. Separate your rubbish into general waste, recyclables and compost before putting it outside your home on the public footpath for collection.

Specialist Recycling?

Glass, clothes, and other specialist types of waste such as paint & metal are accepted at centralised collection points. They are not put out with domestic waste. Use this tool to find your nearest specialist recycling collection point.

Apartment Complex with shared bins?

If you live in an apartment complex you will usually be provided with shared bin storage. Talk to your landlord or management company rather than use this tool.